Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eastern Passage Baby Reindeer.


The elusive Eastern Passage baby Reindeer.

I left work a little early today. It was the office’s Christmas party. As I was walking out, a colleague asked me where I was going. I told her that I had to go home and walk my goat. 
“A goat?” she asked.
“Yes.” I replied rather matter of factly.
“You have a goat?”
“Yah, he is great. Cheaper than owning a lawn mower and he eats garbage. We only have to put too bags out on the curb every other week. Contrary to popular belief, they don’t eat cans though.”
“How are you allowed to have a goat in Eastern Passage. Aren’t there zoning regulations against farm animals in the town?”
“I don’t know. No one has ever said anything about it. Neighbors love my goat too. In fact people have been stopping in front of my house this past week to look at my Christmas lights and see the ‘baby reindeer’ in my backyard. Kids get a big kick out of it. They are so gullible cause it looks nothing like a baby reindeer.”
“You’re joking, right?” she asked.
“Who could lie about something as special as the Eastern Passage Baby Reindeer?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.